In the mean time, you will need to create an Cookie exception for the WASP extension if you wish to continue blocking 3rd party cookies and/or site data.
To do this:
- go to Settings
- Click "Show advanced settings..."
- Under Privacy, click the "Content Settings..." button
- Under Cookies click the "Manage exceptions..." button
- Enter the following Hostname pattern
chrome-extension://niaoghengfohplclhbjnjheodgkejpih/and make sure the Behavior is set to "allow".
- Hit enter, and click "Done" to save the exception.
chrome-extension://*to allow all extensions access to site data.